Friday, August 8, 2008

A Charming Exchange

Bessie and Bea are always tickled pink to promote little artsy endeavours, such as the brilliant book, A Charming Exchange, 25 Jewelry Projects to Create & Share ~ recently published by North Light Books. Their dear friend, Dawn of Art of Humungous Proportions fame is one of the 20-some artists included in this tome. For new jewelry makers or more experienced folks, this is a wonderful book full of original and inspiring ideas. After careful review, Bessie and Bea have decided that this new book is simply tres-chic. Buy it!

(Bessie & Bea figure if they're real nice they may get autographed copies of the book!)

3 comments:

creative sandwich's lovely proprietors said...

Beautiful indeed! I can't wait to get a copy signed!

Bea

Karyn said...

You two are a hoot!

Be sure to tell Dawn congratulations for me!

I look forward to seeing her contribution to this brilliant book.

Dawn said...

Ladies! Thanks for promoting "my book" ~ Kelly Snelling and Ruth Rae did an awesome job with A Charming Exchange. I'm really happy that I was able to be a part of the collaborative effort :)