Monday, February 23, 2009

How Fame Seeks Us Out.

Perhaps fortune will follow??

Maybe that's asking too much, but what with the big interview over at Art of Humungous Proportion, it won't be long before we'll need to don dark glasses to go out in the streets! Goodness, all the attention is making me blush!

You can read the interview here. I hope Bessie isn't getting her knickers too twisted, she's such a shy thing, really.

Thank you dear, dear Dawn, for taking the time to make us feel so very special. And thank you to all who stop by to see what we've been up to.

Tah- tah for now!

Love,
Bea

1 comment:

Holly Campbell said...

I read your interview, and thought I would come and visit! You sound like lovely ladies, and such fun to be around! I hope you don't mind if I hang around your blog every now and then to see what wonderful things you are up to. . .