Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday 2



Tea Time Tuesday


Hello ever-lovely readers ... this is our 2nd Tea Time Tuesday and since yesterday was Valentine's we thought we would show you the pretty flowers that Mr. Bessie gave Bessie for the occasion.

Well, if the truth be told, Bessie went to the market and bought the flowers herself. When the mister is a little forgetful about special occasions ~ about buying flowers and such for his lady ~ his lady goes out and buys them herself! She's learnt a thing or two being married to the romantic fool for all these years.

So this morning, Bessie is sitting with a coffee (tea will come later!) and rather enjoying the beautiful arrangement which is Mr. Bessie approved. *wink, wink*

So how did you spend your Valentine's Day, dear loves? Do you have some beautifully fragrant flowers to enjoy today and in the days that follow? Do you express your love to your beloved throughout the year in big ways, or in little ways?

... until next time, we wish you love ... Bessie (and Bea) ... and remember these things ...

Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
I Corinthians 13:4-7


Edge of the Brook
William Adolphe Bouguereau
(1825 – 1905)
x0x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was quite happy with my new curtain rod installation in the family room :) .... Those are the sort of gifts I love the best!

Glad your day was special!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Miss Bessie,
Your flowers are lovely! My hubby often tells me to choose a bouquet at the grocery store because he doesn't always think of it. So, I do and I enjoy them when I do get them. Thanks for joining me for tea.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Flowers.
I got those guys too.
But better than the orchids was The Printer Ink.
He bought me oodles of printer ink.
... I love him...
Xx,
Amy
oh and happy tea day there, sistahs

Nancy said...

Mr. Bessie was so thoughtful :) and has good taste! I love the photo of the children. Enjoy your tea later today.

Lynn said...

I love the pretty flowers your hubby "approved". You are a very smart lady to buy them and have him approve. My hubby can be very romantic, and also very focused on something that needs to be done in our home that is totally unromantic and forget a certain date. What is always important to me is the man he is 24/7, his goodness, his love for me, his big open heart etc etc. So like I said, you are a smart women and I wish you blessings on this coming week.